Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Dilly!!!

Happy Birthday Dillon! So the pictures are out of order and I can't figure out how to switch them, so enjoy them backwards :)



Today Dillon turns 2! I made him a basketball and soccer birthday cake that went over VERY well since he LOVES balls. For his birthday we got him a few presents, the favorite being a soccer ball that he literally would not put down for 4 hours straight. It went with us inside chick-fil-a (yes, that was the dinner of choice...I mean the toy set to play on of choice) and inside many stores. It did not get put down until he opened his Nana and grandpa's presents a few hours later, in which it was replaced by the airplane shirt and semi-truck and trailer. Can you tell he is ALL boy? We love you Dilly!!! Happy Birthday!

10 comments:

Katrina Grube said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE your new family pic!! And those boys are SO big!! WOW!!!

Tami said...

Cute family picture! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLON! Glad to see you finally updated the blog.

The Woody's Fam said...

We (meaning Karly/Jeff and Raena/Ben last weekend while they were visiting) were just talking about you guys. I mentioned you never blog and look you blogged! ahhhhhh, I am so proud. How is your baby already 2 and we have never even met him? Crazy how time flies. What a cute little guy and your cakes looked awesome!!!

Keep up the posting, us folks back in Utah are missing all the Espencer stuff.

Karla Edwards said...

Happy Birthday Dilly!
You are soooooo adorable and so is your big brother AJ. I think you should tell Mommy and Daddy you need to come to Idaho for a big family 4-wheelin trip. Better yet, tell Mommy and Daddy to move to Idaho and I will buy you all the balls and trucks you want!! I love you!
Nana

Our Family said...

I love your family pictures! they turned out really well... hard not to with such a cute family.

Cohen and Aimee said...

: ) Love it!

RR said...

when can you guys come to washington? Or can we meet you in mccall idaho soon?

We miss you guys!

Joe Calvi said...

happy late birthday Dilly and happy birthday daddy!

Karyn said...

I'm behind on all my blog hopping, but happy belated birthday Dillon! I miss you Aubrey and hope all is well :) xo

Unknown said...

Aubrey your family is so cute!