Sunday, October 19, 2008

A large group of us Texans spent an enjoyable afternoon at the Medina river in Bandera, Tx. We like to frequent this place and I especially enjoyed it now that I'm not pregnant anymore! It was empty today so we had the whole river to ourselves. We BBQ-ed hamburgeres, hotdogs, chicken, then went swimming, jumping off logs, then a bridge, then to the rope swings. What a blast!


Aubrey making her debut on the tree jump.





Sam on the tree.


Ian, Ron, Austin, Sam, Kylie


Sam and Alex at the rope swings

4 comments:

Tami said...

This looks like so much fun! When we come to visit, and we will, you will have to take us there it looked beautiful. The jump looks a little scary but fun!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you jumped off that high tree!! That's awesome:) What a rush!

mistyp said...

I say you're brave to jump off that tree. At the same time it doesn't surprise me that you did. ;)

Darla said...

See? You guys have outdoorsy stuff to do down there in Texas!! (: I just found your blog.., again, maybe? Can't remember. My life is too crazy right now. I do miss you guys and your boys are GORGEOUS!!!