Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Esspencer Vacation


One sweet vacation where twins reunited!


We spent a wonderful week in Portland with Ben and Rae-Rae!
We did more this week than 3 years in Texas.

Splunking the Ape Caves. Memories of the Dark Womb :)



Kayaking lake Merwin (Ben, AJ, Sam)

Illegally crossing the Columbia River


Crazies on top of Beacon Rock

The long and SCARY descent down the large rock...
Sam was a little-bitty scared :)


Feeding the fishies

Yummy homemade/freshly picked blackberry
Birthday Pie!!



Such a cute boy, having a wonderful time! Learning to fly!!!


Oswald West Beach. This is a fantastic
place to visit! The kids were such troopers.


Feet prints in the sand.


Walking along...so picturesque
This is minutes before Uncle Ben falls in the ocean.

Hiking into waterfalls. So much fun.


We are going to have a hard time going
home to texas lifestyle after this.

Thank you for a great vacation
Don't worry, we'll come again
next year!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great vacation! Your kids are so adorable and what can I say, you look great! Glad to see you are all doing well:)

The Atwood's said...

Holy cow, you did do alot! Way to go. I saw our pics from canning the other day - jewels! When I get back I'll have to send you a copy.

Ben & Raena said...

Awww I wanted to be your first comment! :) Wish you guys could of stayed longer! Miss you already! Your blog is zeebest!

Darla said...

Aubrey! I feel so bad we didn't get to hang out when you were here!! Geof. gave me your number and then I couldn't find it.., and then.., and then.. No excuses. I'm just lame. I guess I was just not too up to doing things without Geof. And then I look at your fun pics and wish I had!! Dang it!

The Woody's Fam said...

Man, looks like you guys had an awesome vacaton. How in the world did you get that picture of AJ learning to fly. It almost made my heart stop. But I am sure he lived thru it! Oh happy day to finally feel like we know you guys again!

Our Family said...

Yay Aubrey! I love the pictures! What a fun time in Portland! Is that where Sam is from? Chad is from Vancouver so if you head that way for any holidays....
Welcome to the blogginer world! You have a beautiful family and I'm excited to watch the updates!

J.Frey said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog! Ours is tjfrey.blogspot.com. Maybe we can be friends again!!!!

mistyp said...

Such a cute little family you have! I'll email you an invitation to our blog, since it's private. Glad to have a way to keep in touch with you a little better. ;)

Karyn said...

Your little family is just too cute! I'm glad you finally have a blog. Now the trick is keeping it updated!

Our blog is http://davidandkaryn.blogspot.com.

Keep us updated!!

Tami said...

Aubs I can't tell if we are looking at Sam or Ben. You threw me for a loop with the last pic. It has Ben's wife Alex and who? Looks like you had a blast. Way cute.

Ben & Raena said...

You've been tagged...check out my blog :)

Jana said...

I remember handing Sam a prego test when we were living in Orem and now you have two beautiful, I mean handsome boys. It's great to see you and your fam. Our blog is joeandjana.blogspot.com check us out.