Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boys at Play




















So it has been far too long since I've updated the ol' blog...Let's give no excuses but to say we've been staying very busy here in San Antonio. Dillon and Alex are growing up way too fast and I am loving being their mom. Dillon turned 1 on May 14th and Alex is having more fun with him as slowly, every day, Dillon gets stronger during wrestling matches. Don't get me wrong, I hear Dillon's Indian war screams quiet frequently still, but Alex is finding great satisfaction in the fact that they don't come as readily as they use to.













3 comments:

Tami said...

finally, I think Nick and I check your blog daily to see what is new. By the way you even scared me with the muscle picture you sent out. You are one buff Chick. Good work. I think I should assign you as my personal trainer.

mistyp said...

Cute kids! You're way too skinny/fit! ;)

Unknown said...

They are very cute kids, It looks they have a great time.
thanks for sharing...

--
Jhon
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices